Pink Shirt Day – Feb 25, 2015
Will you be wearing pink while you are at work, school, mall, gym or ____? Be part of the sea of pink everywhere you go. Create your own Pink Shirt Day or join a local event. Tag #PinkShirtDay to show your support. Share the infographic.
ChatNew online chat support Albertans experiencing bullying. Help is only a click away. Trained staff can provide support and advice online, from Noon to 8 p.m. daily.
- Safer Internet Day (Feb 10, 2015)
- Random Acts of Kindness Week (Feb 9 – 15, 2015)
- National Bullying Awareness Week (Nov 15 – 21, 2015)
- B-Free.ca videos Conversation Guides
- Check out our information on homophobic bullying, relational aggression and cyberbullying.
- View our bullying prevention commercials: “Reverse It.” and Stand Up and Stop Bullying.
Call the Bullying Helpline 1-888-456-2323 toll-free in Alberta, anytime. Trained staff are available to help in more than 170 languages.