Let’s Talk Bullying Prevention, with Premier Alison Redford
A conversation with the Premier, students from Parkview School in Edmonton and members of Alberta's Prevention of Bullying Youth Committee.
- National Bullying Awareness Week (Nov 12-17, 2012)
- Cyberbullying Prevention Webcast (Nov 13, 2012)
- B-Free.ca videos Conversation Guides
- Check out our information on homophobic bullying, relational aggression and cyberbullying.
- View our bullying prevention commercials: “Reverse It.” and Stand Up and Stop Bullying.
Make it Better ... Now!Bullying can have devastating consequences. It’s time to change behaviour, attitude and language. It’s time to accept and be respectful of our differences. Together, each and every one of us can Make it Better… now.
Call the Bullying Helpline 1-888-456-2323 toll-free in Alberta, anytime. Trained staff are available to help in more than 170 languages.